Digital Marketing Jobs
Join the QC team and work with the best
We employ the best in the business, from SEOs to data scientists. You can find the industry's brightest minds at QueryClick.
- We enable potential: We invest in our people because they drive our success.
- Our people make a difference - not just in their roles, but in the industry.
- Our talent will shape the industry – The future of digital marketing can be found here today.
We understand passionate people deliver the best results. That's why we believe in continuously investing in our talent. We offer a structured training and development programme, generously reward commitment and offer complete autonomy for our people to suggest and drive positive change in the business.
Why follow a career path when you could design your own? We encourage our people to take control of their career progression. As a challenger agency we are not defined by traditional job types or routes, and instead create roles to suit the skills of our people and the needs of our clients.
Our people make their mark, not just on the business but within digital marketing. Our high performing teams are shaping the industry through our pioneering technology, data insights and creative thinking.
QueryClick is always on the lookout for new staff members to enhance our rapidly expanding team of digital and search marketing specialists, and we have a lot to offer.
We understand that the employees within our business are our greatest asset, so we invest heavily in training, benefits and incentives to ensure that our team are happy and productive. From best-in-class training to excellent reward schemes, we go a long way to help our employees improve and progress their careers with us.
Our benefits package includes
- A best-in-class training and development programme allowing you to take control of your own career. We go a long way to ensure the continuous improvement of our employees’ skills and development, allowing them to progress and reach new heights with us.
- A bespoke in-house Management Development Programme to support our employees making the transition to management level.
- A full day set aside each month for personal and professional development time.
- Excellent monthly rewards gifting scheme and generous anniversary gifts.
- A competitive annual leave allowance that rewards continuous service.
- Perks and discounts for top high street brands such as restaurants, cinema and gyms.
- Regular welcome breakfasts, social events and lunch-and-learn activities.
- A commitment to our team's health and well-being through regular stress-awareness and support activities. Our efforts have seen us secure NHS Scotland’s Healthy Working Lives Bronze Award.
- Every team member receiving a state-of-the-art company mobile phone.
- A medical history disregard private medical insurance scheme through Vitality.
- Generous company pension contributions.
QueryClick understands that flexibility is a two-way commitment, and a great life /work balance is important, so we offer flexi-hours and working from home options too.
If you believe you've got the skills and the mentality to provide excellence in service, delivery and innovation, don't hesitate to contact us today.
Live Job Listings
QueryClick are now recruiting qualified, native speaking translators to translate from English into the following languages:
We're looking for an exceptional web analyst who is able to deliver actionable insights with a clear voice and a passion for the subject matter.
Experience identifying opportunities for improving business performance by combining multiple consumer/customer data sources
Strong attention to detail and accuracy, understanding of accountability and the importance of meeting deadlines
Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely
Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture (other analytics packages is a plus)
At QueryClick, we're massive fans of Google Analytics, however we do understand that businesses have different requirements and needs, so experience in any analytics platforms are welcomed
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, data wrangling:
- Working with Raw Data (Data Filters, Flat Data Tables, PivotTables, Names)
- Data Cleaning and Manipulation (formulas - vlookup, match, iserror, count, etc)
- Presenting Data (Chart formatting)
Read more job details for insight analyst here.
Latest News & Events
21 August 2018
According to this report in the Daily Telegraph, New Look moved into first place on the SEO leaderboard for online clothing retailers in Q2 - up f...
17 July 2018
The proliferation of mobile use in our every day lives has seen the average person receive up to 4,000 marketing messages each day, from Facebook ...