Data insights in digital marketing
"Numbers Have An Important Story To Tell. They Rely On You To Give Them A Clear And Convincing Voice."
We think that analytics is the future of everything and we're not just quoting the Executive Chairman of Google, we truly do believe so.
If you share our opinion, you've come to the right place! We're looking for an exceptional web analyst who is able to deliver actionable insights with a clear voice and a passion for the subject matter.
Experience identifying opportunities for improving business performance by combining multiple consumer/customer data sources
Strong attention to detail and accuracy, understanding of accountability and the importance of meeting deadlines
Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely
Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture (other analytics packages is a plus)
At QueryClick, we're massive fans of Google Analytics, however we do understand that businesses have different requirements and needs, so experience in any analytics platforms are welcomed
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, data wrangling:
- Working with Raw Data (Data Filters, Flat Data Tables, PivotTables, Names)
- Data Cleaning and Manipulation (formulas - vlookup, match, iserror, count, etc)
- Presenting Data (Chart formatting)
Bonus Points For:
Understanding of digital channels and the digital marketing space - PPC (Pay Per Click), SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), Social Media, etc
- Don't worry if you you're not an expert in all of them, we provide excellent training here at QueryClick, but any past experience will be beneficial to start with
Holding the GAIQ qualification
Good understanding of web analytics implementation throughout websites and applications, and performing quality checks to ensure tracking and reporting is correct
- We like to get our ducks in a row! Without accurate data, we cannot make data-driven decisions that change our client's bottom lines.
- Implementation and configuration of analytics platforms is really important to us, however, we do try to apply the 10/90 rule: 10% of time spent on configuration and 90% on insights and * data-driven actions
Having a demonstrable interest in technology, innovation and the online world
Experience with Tag Management solutions, such as Google Tag Manager
- Delivering meaningful insights through use of various data sources
- Delivering analysis that identifies opportunities for improvement and has an impact on our clients' bottom line
- Deliver data, insights and actions in a meaningful way to diverse stakeholders
- As an insight analyst you will be working with Account Managers, Copywriters, Marketing Directors, Ecommerce Managers, Developers, etc. We want you to be able to model yourself and your language according to whom you're speaking to and make your conversations with them valuable and insightful (knowing your audience, communication and relationship building is very important)
Tracking and Reporting
- Supporting the implementation of Google Analytics in coordination with our client's web development team whilst managing and troubleshooting Google Analytics to ensure the integrity of this data.
- Collaborate with clients to assist with data collection and reporting
- Evolve the service offering and take an active role in supporting business development for the department
You will not be a reporting monkey - 'report writer' or 'producer' is not in your job description, improving our reporting and driving meaningful insights is.
Anything you'd like to learn to make you better, more knowledgeable in this field we will encourage and support.
We love innovation. We encourage ideas that improve our service. We will listen and help you with implementation of those ideas.
We are looking for excellence, not 'average', not 'good enough', and if you give us that, we promise you will have a great future here at QueryClick.
Flexible, dependent on experience.
If you would like to apply for the job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Insight Analyst".
Please include your CV with covering letter and two contactable references.
QueryClick also offer a range of benefits to employees including, a stakeholder pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, company smartphone, a social fund for exciting away-days, and flexible holidays.
Latest News & Events
05 December 2018
At QueryClick we have over a decade of experience working with multinational brands, supporting their digital marketing efforts in more than thirt...
21 August 2018
According to this report in the Daily Telegraph, New Look moved into first place on the SEO leaderboard for online clothing retailers in Q2 - up f...
0131 556 7078QueryClick LtdLevel 3, The Stamp Office, 10 Waterloo Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3EG
0207 183 0344QueryClick Ltd1 Mark Square, London, EC2A 4EG
© QueryClick Ltd 2018 / Privacy & Terms